Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Sound delay with External ASUS U3 XONAR sound card

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

I have issues with my ASUS U3 Xonar USB soundcard

I have a sound delay with the headphones and the main speakers, there is a slight delay and I am unable to mix with my mixtack 3 - I am using the USB soundcard thats connected to my yamaha av receiver through an optical toslink cable, the sound is perfect, the headphones are plugged into my desktop pc's headphone socket and I am using the internal soundcard for the headphones , they sound is great but the problem is that there is a delay and when playing a track I can hear it's out of sync between the main speakers and the headphones.

On my old laptop that died I used to plug the HDMI in and run the sound though the AV receivers HDMI and use the asus soundcard to cue with the headphones ....no delay at all...perfect.

I have no options for audio on this PC but a 3.5mm to analogue input on the av receiver but the noise on the connection is horrific and it is really quiet.

Please can you help ??

Thank you

EDIT:Please don't post the same issue, in different forums. You have this in the general forum, thank you. AMAHM

geposted Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 11:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)