Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Weird glitches with some videos last night

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I returned back to VDJ after a couple of months last night (latest version, Macbbok Pro with Retina, XDJ-RX2) as mentioned in the RX2 thread, but I experienced some weird things with some videos last night. I use 95% videos, mostly VOBS, and have done for 4 years and I haven't seen this before. Sometimes the video would jump forward and back frames a bit like a damaged VCR tape (it's hard to explain). It looked like an effect in a way but I'm sure it wasn't meant to. It happened about 5 or 6 times on different videos, but when I tried to replicate it again with the same videos it didn't happen so i know it's not the files themselves. The audio continued to play fine. I've tried to upload a video to show what it did - hope you can make it out.

https://youtu.be/vpkB8ugsdpw

geposted Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 10:43 am
Is this happening on the output to the TVs also, or just the screen on the unit?

geposted Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 7:15 pm
It was happening on both. I'd say it happened on about 8 videos during a 4 hour set. At the end of the set I tries the same videos and nothing... So isn't the files. I'm puzzled!

geposted Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 7:26 pm
DJ FusiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Try to turn on in settings: ExperimentalSkinengine

geposted Mon 18 Dec 17 @ 10:31 am
Tried that setting - made no difference
I've found that if i click the video window preview to turn off the video output, then turn it back on, the video then continues to play fine. It comes back though in another video after a period of time. As I said, it's very random and not on the same video. My gut feeling is that it's to do with VideoMaxMemory? I had it set to 768 previously, I've no changed it back to Automatic but no change.

geposted Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 2:21 pm

geposted Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 7:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)