Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Music File Folders are not showing in BROWSER

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I can no longer see my Local Music, Music Folders in the Browser. I don't know what I did yesterday, but they do not show. The Music is there if I search for a song. Its on my HD, but the Music folder in VDJ only shows songs have not put in folders that are in ITUNES. I'ver tried everything I can think of, they have not returned. When I Batch - Add to Database, I can see the folders flash as they load, but they do not 'stick n stay'. I have tried everything on the little grey button (lower left) . I use IMac Pro Desktop and VDJ 8.2 . PLEASE HELP, this is no fun not seeing my folders in VDJ. (All of my playlists are there, as is my History) . I am currently working off of my backup disc . How can I RELOAD THIS FOLDER? OR HOW CAN I RETRIEVE THE SUB-FOLDERS.
Thank you in advance.

geposted Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 4:09 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Maybe you hid them?
Do a rightclick on the "Local Music" Folder and restore the "My Music" folder (or any other that shows up in the menu).

geposted Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 8:41 am
Thanks for the post. The folders were not hidden. I tried that. I am on a Mac also, so a simple roll back isn't available. I'm curious why there is no reloading of the folders when I try a simple "add to database" right click. There must be a simple way to RE -ADD hard drive folders, but I am beginning to worry...

geposted Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 2:18 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Try reset Root Folders you may have moving it one of your music folders I have did that before,then hide what you don't need and move what you need from the top down when unhide it it will return to same location.

geposted Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 3:11 pm
I recently had to reboot my laptop so I also had to redownload virtual DJ but my folders from my desktop are not showing up in my browser. Can you help me figure out how to get them back to virtual DJ please and thanks

geposted Sun 24 Nov 19 @ 9:36 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Click on browser options on the left _the dot above font size, and check off _ show _music etc.

geposted Mon 25 Nov 19 @ 12:22 am
browse to the folder right click and hit Favorite ..... taaadaaaa

geposted Mon 25 Nov 19 @ 2:06 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)