Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: V8.2 b4291 Inconsistent Visual Effect Activation

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have assigned keys and also dedicated buttons from my controller the script " deck master video_fx 'my video effect' ".

In b4204, each time the key or button is pressed, it activates/deactivates 'my video effect' instantly and consistently. In the new b4291, it first selects the video effect and a second one toggles the state of the video effect. But not quite consistent; sometimes, it toggles in one stroke even coming from a different selected video effect. I no longer know when to press it once or twice. Confusing!

Also, from my controller, I have the button LED script " deck master video_fx 'my video effect'? blink: off ".

In b4204, the button LED blinks whenever 'my video effect' is in the active state regardless of whatever selected video effect shown on the master deck. In b4291, the button LED blinks only if it is the selected effect on the master deck (and active). I have my go-to video effects 'Milkdrop' and 'Showlogo8' assigned to these controller buttons.

Are these changes intentional or unintended side-effects? Keeping me from going to b4291!

geposted Mon 07 May 18 @ 11:16 pm
have you tried -> deck Master video_fx_select 'plugin' & video_fx

geposted Mon 07 May 18 @ 11:29 pm
Thanks but it does not work.

What I need for the button LED to blink is the active state of the plugin regardless what plugin is selected on the master deck. Again, the script works perfect in versions before b4291. Definitely, something has changed.

geposted Mon 07 May 18 @ 11:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)