Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 Won't start

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm having a problem whenever I launch virtual dj it appears on the taskbar below and nothing comes up. I use a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop which has an i5 7300hq, 8gb of ram, Intel hd graphics 630 and a GTX 1050ti, I tried running as administrator nothing, tried reinstalling nothing, tried right clicking and running it with both of the videos cards nothing, tried deleting settings.xml in documents and that didn't work. The program will show up on the taskbar below and on task manager and nothing appears. PLEASE HELP!!

geposted Fri 15 Jun 18 @ 5:13 pm
I have some other programs that wouldn't launched but it was fixed by running it the the 1050ti instead of the intel 630 graphics but I tried right clicking and running it with the 1050ti like the other apps and it still wont open

geposted Fri 15 Jun 18 @ 5:14 pm
I've had this happen a couple times even before the 2018 update and still haven't managed to track down why. but if you open Task Manager and scroll down through Processes you can usually find it there and End Task

geposted Fri 15 Jun 18 @ 7:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)