Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mojave Support?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,
Being an early adopter I could not stay away from the new Mojave Developer Beta. I had a gig last night with Virtual DJ and everything worked smoothly without a hitch. Today however I attempted to do a test recording and I'm unable to get audio routed into virtual DJ. Is this a known issue amongst your Mojave beta testers? I tried the line in through my Pioneer controller and a separate line in via a Blue Snowball USB Mic and neither will route audio through Virtual DJ. When I roll back to High Sierra everything works as expected. Any tips or insights or even an early VDJ Mojave compatible beta build are appreciated.

geposted Sat 25 Aug 18 @ 11:38 pm
kichu20PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello Guys,
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question...
I was using Virtual DJ 8 on Macbook pro 10.12 with Numark NS 6 ii controller and everything was working fine... i upgraded mac OS to new Mojave 10.14 and now i am not able to connect to my controller atall. i can see NS6 ii in the settings tho.
My understanding mac doesn't need a driver to install to recognize the NS6 ii controller..Need your help

geposted Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 4:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)