Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Controller Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi I'm thinking of buying a laptop from a friend that no longer is using it or the vdj 8 software its a personal use computer but the question is that I'm a personal home use user and I bought a controller from a pawn shop thinking I could just connect it and go. I've looked around , so far I really like VDJ8 but it wont let me connect the controller to the software, keeps asking me to go pro but I'm flattered but not a pro at anything I do except eat n sleep I got that down good. How can I connect the Numark Mixtrack Platinum, by the way I got it cuz it has cool lights and a great display on the spinning wheel things.

Any help thanks,

Victor

geposted Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 4:02 pm
You're thinking of buying the laptop or the software? Your sentence is ambiguous.

If you mean that the laptop already has VDJ on it (registered to your "friend") then it will need to be deleted. VDJ licenses cannot be transferred.

If you just want to use VDJ with the Platinum at home, then you can buy a Plus license ($99 for the Platinum).

geposted Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 4:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)