Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Reload Tags - Visual Clue when process is done

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

After the function to reload tags for multiple songs is activated, how do I know virtual dj has finished. If I highlight an entire folder with 10k files, and ask vdj to reload the tags, the files remain highlighted and the job gets done, but I cannot figure out what's the visual clue to inform me vdj has finished. Any help will be appreciated.

geposted Fri 07 Jun 19 @ 8:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Vdj gives a message while it still has tags to get, but it is so quick you might not notice it.

geposted Sat 08 Jun 19 @ 6:17 am
I agree some of the stuff that flashes up is really quick, and a lingering 'finished X' message would be good - but for how long? It could stay for 5 seconds, but if you look at 6 seconds.....

Maybe some sort of status history when that area is clicked, or a 'check_status_history' command would be appropriate?

geposted Sat 08 Jun 19 @ 6:44 am
Maybe a "job monitor" window that displays annything running or completed in the current session.

For example downloading license, new version, file moves etc.

geposted Sat 08 Jun 19 @ 7:59 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
How about session logs? Not with every button press or song load but things like “added 234 songs to DB” or “reloaded tags from 56 songs in 0.9s”.

geposted Sat 08 Jun 19 @ 5:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)