Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Hotcues on VDJ 2020

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

My hot cues on Vdj 2020 wont save at all how do i fix this

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 6:43 pm
If the read only is enabled it won't save any of your cues.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 7:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
- VirtualDJ stores Hotcues in the database files (in /Documents/VirtualDJ folder for C Drive and in /VirtualDJ folder for all other Hard Drives), so you first need to make sure that you have write permissions on the database.xml files

- In VirtualDJ Settings ->OPTIONS tab, make sure the setting readOnly is set to No

- In VirtualDJ Settings->OPTIONS tab, make sure setting getCuesFromTags is not set to always

geposted Wed 09 Oct 19 @ 9:29 am
Hi djdad. I followed you settings but still cant save cue points in songs. I also tried settings/controllers/mapper for my hercukes 4mx/cue/ and tried the various options like "set cue", "luck cue", "hot cue" etc. I can set the cue while the song is loaded on a deck but i lose the cue point as soon as the song is unloaded.

geposted Wed 01 Jan 20 @ 12:43 am
question- wouldn't you 'always get cues' from tags in case you reset the cues and re-reads the cues???

And if you say new files = what happens when you put hot cues on an older song??

No = would never read the cues ????

geposted Wed 14 Oct 20 @ 2:04 am
VirtualDJ does NOT save it's hotcues on tags. This setting allows you to read cues from other programs like Serato or Traktor that save their cues on tags.
Also "new" vs "old" tracks refers to database. "New" track is a track that has never been seen before. "Old" is a track that already exists on database.
In other words, if you want to import Serato/Traktor e.t.c. hotcue points once and then just use VirtualDJ you need to select "new files"
Otherwise if you want to import hotcues but keep using the other software as well (where you may add/update/delete hotcues for a track) then you need to select "always"

geposted Wed 14 Oct 20 @ 7:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)