Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How do I stop it from bending the pitch right at the beginnings of a new song playing via Automix?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

KizzumeHome userMember since 2017
I don't want it to change the pitch *at all* for *any* reason. It only affects the first second or two of the song, but it's still annoying, and it doesn't do it on every song, I don't even know the pattern of when it does it. I'm not trying to beat match or anything like that, I'm playing mixed genres that shouldn't be beat matched. How do I keep it from bending the pitch?

Thanks.

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 10:01 am
I should be more specific--I have a controller set to "automix_skip", and when I trigger it or it reaches the end of the song, between specific songs, it changes the pitch slider of the song that was playing while it fades in the next song. This results in a really tonally ugly transition. I figured out a way to make it at least not sound that bad, which is to turn masterTempo on so the slider changes the speed but not the pitch, but I'd really prefer it not to move that slider at all.

Thanks.

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 3:18 pm
cleio81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I had a similar problem. I think I fixed it after going into the settings and disabling the many key-lock , auto-key, pitch matching, and master key options. There were a lot of them.

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 3:35 pm
cleio81 wrote :
I had a similar problem. I think I fixed it after going into the settings and disabling the many key-lock , auto-key, pitch matching, and master key options. There were a lot of them.

Yeah, that's how I had it fixed before, for almost two years, but once I installed the Blocks skin, a bunch of problems with pitch started coming up. Hopefully I'll eventually figure it out.

geposted Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 3:37 am
Options>automix>automixmode>no mix. automix>automixbeatmatchonfade>no. In your automix panel, select options, and the automix type that you want, you may have to experiment to find that one that suits your needs.

geposted Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 8:41 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Options>automix>automixmode>no mix. automix>automixbeatmatchonfade>no. In your automix panel, select options, and the automix type that you want, you may have to experiment to find that one that suits your needs.

Turning off Automixbeatmachonfade did it! Thanks. Awesome!

I still kept automixMode on "skip silence", it wasn't actually part of the problem.

Again, thanks! Awesome!

geposted Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 3:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)