Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VirtualDJ 2020 with Rane Twelves running through Bome Tool

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi.

I have an issue with my Rane Twelves. I am successful in running my Rane 64 mixer with VDJ 2020 but the Rane Twelves "failed to connect". However I think I would like Bome Tool to use the Rane Twelves in its virtual port. The problem is I do not know how to map the Rane Twelves through the Bome Tool inside of VDJ 2020. Bome Tool is listed as "(custom mapping)".

Can anyone help me map my Rane Twelves via Bome?

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 3:23 pm
Hi. It seems I was able to "see" MIDI Data transmitted for both Rane Twelve Decks in the Settings Dialog for the Bome Tool Custom Mapping. So I have mapped "JOG" which I got from the Rane Twelve Mapping to "ns7_platter".... however now I am stuck: How Can I convert this mapping to a usable signal in Virtual DJ?

When I play or scratch the Rane Twelve Platter, my waveform does not move. It only moves when I use the mouse in the GUI platter of VDJ 2020.

any help is greatly appreciated.

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 4:01 pm
Hi again. I also found interesting that currently my Green Halo on the Start Stop Button changed to Red on one of the Rane Twelves. What I think this means is that pressing the "Play" button in the VDJ 2020 GUI will control the platter because I can start and stop the platter with my mouse this way in the GUI. The other deck still has a green halo and the CUE button in the GUI is also highlighted blue. For that deck I cannot control the playback. However for NEITHER deck am I able to play any audio. The waveforms are stagnant.

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 4:07 pm
ok. if i close all of my Bome Tool ports for the Rane Twelves then the default Rane Twelve mappings become available in Virtual DJ. but then i cant use Bome Tool which defeats my purpose. i need Bome Tool to operate animation channels in Houdini with the turntables while i get audio from Serato or Virtual DJ. Serato steals the signal completely so Virtiual DJ is the only other option besides seeing if i can spend the money on a MacBookPro, which may or may not work either. right now i am using Windows 10 which locks a MIDI port to a single use when not using Bome Tool.

can anyone guide me on creating the link between custom Bome Tool mappings and hearing and playing back audio in Virtual DJ? right now if i use Bome Tool and open the ports for the Twelves there then the only MIDI info i can get inside of the Virtual DJ from the Rane Twelves is THROUGH Bome Tool... but no audio?

geposted Sat 28 Dec 19 @ 5:19 pm
Same Issue since this morning but worked well just the day before.

geposted Sat 04 Jan 20 @ 2:28 pm
Boboccean wrote :
Same Issue since this morning but worked well just the day before.

Rane seventy no more recognized by virtual dj 2020. No map available

geposted Sat 04 Jan 20 @ 4:51 pm

geposted Sat 04 Jan 20 @ 11:07 pm
just disconnect and reconnect my account and everything get back. Problem solved

geposted Sun 05 Jan 20 @ 12:07 am
I have to run Virtual DJ without my session. And after that reconnect with password. I have to do it at each session. Unchecked remember. Is it work for the twelve ?

geposted Mon 06 Jan 20 @ 10:13 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)