Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: My Library

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Greetings,

Has "My Library" been discontinued or replaced? I'm up on 2020 and can't find it in Extensions or on the web site. I have one currently loaded but it's not working right. I'd like to download and re-install it. GREAT utility program. Hate to lose it.

Regards,

Jim

geposted Wed 17 Jun 20 @ 11:53 am
Still there. Under “other”.

geposted Wed 17 Jun 20 @ 12:12 pm
Oh geeze. I swear I looked there. Even did a search for Library, and My Library. Feel like an idiot. Thanks for the help.

geposted Wed 17 Jun 20 @ 12:35 pm
Well I downloaded it and still have the same problem. In the "Added" section the folders are duplicated. And the only folder that works is "Added this year".

Not quite sure how to un-install this. I'm tired now and will work on it later.

UPDATE: Re-installed through EXTENSIONS. The duplicated folders are gone. But still have problem where "Added this year is the only one that works. Hmmmm...

geposted Wed 17 Jun 20 @ 12:43 pm
is it only in the "added" folder you have problems?

(to reinstall, simply open Extensions, and choose "Uninstall". Then install again)

geposted Wed 17 Jun 20 @ 1:38 pm
Through Extensions I did the UNINSTALL. And REINSTALL. No fix. The "Added last 12 months" works but none of the others. Well except "Top 200 New Videos" has 1 video in it. Other areas of Library seem to be OK. This has me stumped. Any other ideas?

geposted Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 8:55 am
When you uninstall it from the extensions tab does the folder disappear from the browser?

If it doesn't right click on the "Library" folder and click delete. Then reinstall the plugin.
Maybe do a backup first - but deleting a virtual folder should not affect you files in anyway.

geposted Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 9:11 am

Did you recently do some other changes? You said "i'm up to 2020", guessing you meant VirtualDJ software...
On new computer, moved music to new locations or something?

If the "My Library" doesnt populate results, in theory your music is not in the database.
Could that be the case?

geposted Thu 18 Jun 20 @ 11:34 am
Still not working. Did a few un-installs and re-installs. Seems the "Added" choices are not working correctly.

Just now I downloaded a song. Looked in "Added today" and there is nothing there.

It was such a turmoil upgrading to the 64 bit version I'm not sure when Library quit working. But I would guess it corrupted with the conversion.

Love everything else. Stems is awesome.

geposted Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 7:27 am
FIXED: DUH!!! I was downloading tracks and NOT using the "Add to Database" BATCH utility.

This brings up the question: Why do we have to manually do a BATCH "Add to Database"? Why isn't this configurable so we have the on/off choice?

I can't think of one reason why newly downloaded tracks aren't added to the database automatically. Why the extra step???

Perhaps we can get a switch put in. Auto or Manual. Yes?

Thanks everyone for the help. I've used this process for years. I guess with all these whistles and bells... I just forgot about it. I guess I should go from folder to folder and process them for newer tracks.

I have been stuck at times looking for a track and it's not showing up in the listing. Then I go Ahhh Hahhh... I forgot to "Add to Database".

Please consider giving us a choice. Thank You.

geposted Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 7:53 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
As long as you just browse the folder with your new tracks you don't need to explicitly use Add To Database.

geposted Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 8:03 am
Thanks Adion. I'll give it a shot. A lot less navigation.

geposted Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 11:46 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)