Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: video & music files from 1 folder out of 35 : audio plays but turntable doesn't spin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I can't find a thread if anyone has had the same problem: I'm using 'Essentials' skin (2 turntables). I have an external HD with dozens of folders (a few thousand music, video & karaoke files mp3's, mp4's, etc.). All have been added to the VDJ Search DB. Whatever song I load onto Deck 1 or 2, two things should happen (and always do): 1. The song's audio plays and 2. the turntable spins. I just added a file folder with about 20 mp4 files and batched them to the search db. Whenever I load a track from this specific folder onto either deck, the audio plays but neither turntable spins. I deleted and re-added the folder. Still same problem. Thoughts?

geposted Thu 09 Jul 20 @ 3:27 pm
Any error message on deck when you do?
The turntable dont spin in Essential skin when playing video files, but not sure thats what you meant .. It will show the video itself instead. So if you didnt notice that, maybe the video is not being shown?

(and if not showing video, at one such file, right-click it, open tag editor, and screenshot bottom half if you can)

geposted Thu 09 Jul 20 @ 3:48 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
some old gpu get very low skin FPS (<15) which shut down to 0 while scanning and playing files
recent renderer gives preference to video display in case of high load (was not the case before, max FPS was share 50%50% between skin and video)

geposted Thu 09 Jul 20 @ 5:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)