Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Shazam/Deezer

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

After I shazam a song and send it to deezer how do I setup VirtualDj to let me know if I already have the song or not?

geposted Wed 07 Oct 20 @ 4:57 pm
That's not a feature of VirtualDJ, because it's super niche.

geposted Thu 08 Oct 20 @ 9:20 am
Making sure you don't create doubles is super niche..? Searching each shazam is redundant. You have to add shazam's to deezer one at a time, then search from deezer tracks one at a time from your database to see if you may have a track already. I wouldn't call that niche I would call it simplifying the process. Or am I the only one who uses shazam regularly?

geposted Thu 08 Oct 20 @ 3:01 pm
You're probably not alone in using Shazam, but it's the entire sequence of events that makes it niche.

I use Shazam ocassionally if/when I hear something that I like, and want to know what it is. Once I have an ID, I'll maybe look through my own collection to check (if I'm not sure about having it), but usually just go straight to purchase.

geposted Thu 08 Oct 20 @ 3:19 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Making sure you don't create doubles is super niche..? Searching each shazam is redundant. You have to add shazam's to deezer one at a time, then search from deezer tracks one at a time from your database to see if you may have a track already. I wouldn't call that niche I would call it simplifying the process. Or am I the only one who uses shazam regularly?

I use Shazam with VDJ like this:

I guess that is pretty much the same way you are using it?

geposted Thu 08 Oct 20 @ 3:28 pm
klausmogensen wrote :

I use Shazam with VDJ like this:

I guess that is pretty much the same way you are using it?

My want is once I've gotten to vdj, if I already have the song I can see it in the browser.

geposted Sun 11 Oct 20 @ 12:52 am
I shazam I only see spotify and not deezer

geposted Sun 11 Oct 20 @ 10:20 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

My want is once I've gotten to vdj, if I already have the song I can see it in the browser.

As we've told you: That's not a feature Virtual DJ has. You may want to create a feature request, but i highly doubt it will be developed.

geposted Tue 13 Oct 20 @ 12:46 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

Yes - that is what the video shows
It will be in the browser under the Deezer playlist you have chosen

geposted Tue 13 Oct 20 @ 1:52 pm
Do you guys see how you are giving me 2 different answers.... sheesh....

geposted Wed 14 Oct 20 @ 1:50 am
Since I cant do it...Im going with I cant do it....lol

geposted Wed 14 Oct 20 @ 1:56 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Since I cant do it...Im going with I cant do it....lol

You CAN have it be added to Virtual DJ by sending it to Deezer from Shazam on your phone. You CANNOT have Virtual DJ tell you whether you already have this song in your library.

geposted Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 12:31 pm
FunctionGer wrote :
You CANNOT have Virtual DJ tell you whether you already have this song in your library.

This was the question I asked, I dont know what question some are answering.... Like I said I cant do it....

geposted Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 5:32 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

This was the question I asked, I dont know what question some are answering.... Like I said I cant do it....

I think my previous answer was precise enough ^^'

geposted Fri 16 Oct 20 @ 7:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)