Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: led reacting on pad (different on different hardware)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

skyzo76PRO InfinityMember since 2016
hello
I am mapping some custom pad for Xp2 and native instrument F1...But led reacting a bit different ..on the f1 nothing special.on Xp 2 it seems that there are not very HIGH when there is no "brightness inside the pad"..(see my picture)..the 4 cue are bright on XP 2 ...and on my interface...and pads who are not blue are not very lighting on XP2...I never understand why sometimes pads stay "gray" and why there are taking the color of deck ...I understand that when the slot is "full" with a cue, it is lighting...but who to manage it with custom script when the slot is "empty"?

geposted Wed 23 Dec 20 @ 3:30 pm

geposted Wed 23 Dec 20 @ 3:31 pm
I don't really understand your question.
However keep in mind that different devices handle colors differently, especially when they are from different manufacturers.
Also some controllers keep their pads to a dimmed color when off (so that you can see them in the dark) and you can never really turn them completely off.

Other than that, please rephrase your question, so maybe we can understand better what's your issue...

PS: Same rule applies on skins as well. It's up to the skin author to deal with the pad colors as he likes

geposted Wed 23 Dec 20 @ 8:56 pm
thanks for your respons..Yesterday I explore a little bit more..so what I note..when I use Var like "myvar" as a question, the light stay "off" or darker but when i use a question as "effect_active 1 ?" it is lighting my pads..so i just have to re thinking my scripts...but it begin to be good ;)
ty

geposted Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 8:16 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
This how I did it you can change what color you need.

geposted Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 12:21 am
loved this posting!

geposted Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 8:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)