Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can’t create new playlist

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jmjones4ControlleristMember since 2019
Hello, when I try and right click to create a new playlist. The Window comes up for me to name the new list. But when I click ok it doesn’t save. Also, when I drag a new song to my existing playlist, it completely whips my playlist out.

I’m running VDJ 8 latest version. I’ve had nothing but complications this year. Now I get a message when I start the software that says “VDJ was unable to open your settings...” please help. I have a gig coming up and dj off my playlist to help compartmentalize my genres/eras.

geposted Tue 09 Feb 21 @ 2:26 am
jmjones4ControlleristMember since 2019
jmjones4 wrote :
Hello, when I try and right click to create a new playlist. The Window comes up for me to name the new list. But when I click ok it doesn’t save. Also, when I drag a new song to my existing playlist, it completely whips my playlist out.

I’m running VDJ 8 latest version. I’ve had nothing but complications this year. Now I get a message when I start the software that says “VDJ was unable to open your settings...” please help. I have a gig coming up and dj off my playlist to help compartmentalize my genres/eras.

geposted Tue 09 Feb 21 @ 5:20 pm

geposted Tue 09 Feb 21 @ 6:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)