Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Does tidal Highfi plus make a difference in vdj
So im looking at maybe upgrading from Highfi to Highfi plus would 🤔 it make a difference in mastered tracks

geposted Tue 06 Sep 22 @ 12:19 pm
I think that's going to mainly come down to your ability to hear the difference...

Adults don't have perfect hearing. As we age, we lose the ability to hear high frequencies.

Next, how good is your playback equipment? Will you be running VDJ through an expensive high end audio interface, or a DJ controller?

Are your amp and speakers the best money can buy, or just a standard stereo system? You can rule out playback through a PA system, as they're designed for volume rather than audio accuracy.

geposted Wed 07 Sep 22 @ 4:21 pm
I'm running though Klipsch speakers and a ns7 mk1

geposted Wed 07 Sep 22 @ 6:16 pm
groovindj wrote :
I think that's going to mainly come down to your ability to hear the difference...

Adults don't have perfect hearing. As we age, we lose the ability to hear high frequencies. My main audio interface specs are 96hz at 32bit

Next, how good is your playback equipment? Will you be running VDJ through an expensive high end audio interface, or a DJ controller?

Are your amp and speakers the best money can buy, or just a standard stereo system? You can rule out playback through a PA system, as they're designed for volume rather than audio accuracy.

geposted Wed 07 Sep 22 @ 6:37 pm