Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Quick Hit Or Full Song with intro???
whats up guys, just subscribed to bpm supreme and im not sure if i should be downloading QUICK HIT version of songs or the full songs with the INTRO added? also, should i be getting clean or dirty? looking on doing house parties and Quinceaneras. thanks!

geposted Tue 20 Dec 22 @ 3:24 am
all of the above - you never know which one you will need at the time and hard drive space is cheaper than ever these days

geposted Tue 20 Dec 22 @ 4:00 am
MJELTEJANO those are very good questions.

I think it depends on how you use your Dj software. For example I prefere to use the full clean version with intro & outro and If I want a quick hit or short version I just add some hotcue jumps, lets say from chorus to chorus (most basic way).

Now the jumps you can do by using remix points and hitting the pads your self or, hotcue action on the POI editor, like (goto_cue 2) or you can use Contoller 2020 by Denn Yo and take advantage of the Jump features he added to the skin.

Well any how I don't like having 10 versions of the same song on my drive... Clean, Dirty, Snip Kuts, QH and others, and by the way with the stems you can always silent the bad lyrics if you don't want to use the Track Cleaner; making it a clean version.

VDJ Programmers are awesome they are always thinking ahead.

geposted Tue 20 Dec 22 @ 6:02 pm