Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Why things get so complicated?
i mean all these pages on a button..i can't get my numark NV buttons to the standard functions marked on its buttons above the pads..think i downloaded and installed to much crap...normally i use the Hot cues 16 plugin and that should be on the "Cues" button..."auto" dont know ..i think its loops...but loops button should be manual?..and the sampler button kick in the sampler,and the slicer the sclicer of course..but no..i've got a bigggg mess!!!...can i reset these pads to normal?...Geeee....

geposted Mon 15 May 23 @ 4:16 am
Yes when you go into each subfolder in the padpage dropdown (while the controller is connected) the default one fot the mode will be at the top of the list. So it's an easy reset

geposted Mon 15 May 23 @ 5:23 am
Thanks Klaus..I'll check this out...

geposted Mon 15 May 23 @ 10:46 am
Not working buddy...ok..could it be that i am using the old skin ?

geposted Tue 16 May 23 @ 2:08 am
thetracker510 wrote :
Not working buddy...ok..could it be that i am using the old skin ?

I doubt it, but try the default skin - none-default skins of course won't have all new features

So try the default one, make sure your controller is connected, go into assign pad pages for each pad page selector button (like the example shown in the video below), and select the pad page at the top, which should be the default pad page for that specific selector button for your controller

geposted Tue 16 May 23 @ 10:06 am
Had figured it out buddy...Still...with all th options ...its gets to be a mess lol...

geposted Thu 18 May 23 @ 2:13 am