Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Modifying FX script (Changing from Hold to Single Click)
Ive been messing around trying to make scripts that will fade the vocal in and out. Ive been able to create my own that doesnt always work as intended, but i found this script below that i can use to echo out the vocal which is a good start. Right now this effect (from vocal fx ) echos out the vocal while held down. How would I modify this to work with a single click?

down ? on & set 'VoxFXcount' `var 'VoxFXcount' ? get_var "VoxFXcount" & param_add 1 : get_text '1' & param_cast val` & effect_stems 'vocal' on & padfx 'echo' 0.75 0.5 0.25 0.65 'Mute Source:on' : off & effect_active 'echo' off & get_var "VoxFXcount" & param_equal 1 ? effect_stems 'vocal' off & set 'VoxFXcount' `get_var "VoxFXcount" & param_add -1` : set 'VoxFXcount' `get_var "VoxFXcount" & param_add -1`

geposted Wed 08 May 24 @ 10:02 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
first off, good going on messing around, it's how I learnt, I messed around so much that I learnt every way not to do something until I figured out the only way left was how to to it.

But you've got a host logical/syntax errors, [I get it, you're experimenting] I can't quite figure out exactly your intention, [ not sure what "VoxFXcount" is used for]

Try this

padfx 'echo' 0.75 0.5 0.25 0.65 'Mute Source:on' 'stemfx:vocal'

geposted Wed 08 May 24 @ 10:39 pm