Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: List sort resets to "Order" when changing to a new list
zladishPRO InfinityMember since 2022
All my crates are in Lists now, before I udpated (probably 6 months or so I didn't update) when I clicked to sort the list by BPM, every list I went into after that kept the same sort no matter what. Now I have to click BPM when change into any new list because it defaults to Order. How can I change the default to always sort to bpm or what ever I choose? This is changed behaviour in the last few verions of VDJ. Did some googling but I didn't find anything too helpful.

I did find under Opti9ons > browser > BrowserSort and changed it to "|file(play)=Bpm" with no result, even removed the "Original Sort Order" in there and removed everything and reopened but each circumstance it returns back to the Order field being default sort.

geposted Sun 04 Aug 24 @ 2:34 am
To make things better or worse, it's lists that were previously in VDJ prior to updating. Been using em for years. I made two new lists and they obey any sort I put on them, bug maybe? can I change this some how(i really hope this is actually super annoying)

geposted Sun 04 Aug 24 @ 2:41 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can right-click the list and unselect 'keep order'

geposted Sun 04 Aug 24 @ 5:34 am
Well that is far better than recreating all the lists I'll take it. Had to toggle it on/off then it has the same behavior, had no idea that was there thanks for the help!

geposted Fri 09 Aug 24 @ 10:37 pm