Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Please create an overlap for content unlimited
This has happened three times in the past four months and I'm asking for a solution please. I have never been late on my subscription because it's on auto pay. However for some reason that makes no sense my cache has expired from Friday night where I'm fine tuning my wedding set, to sometime Saturday afternoon. I was at a private residence( a very nice one) without Internet so I relied on several songs from my cache. Please help me fix this possibility. I have a few suggestions.
I love the service that provides a clean version of the song.
Could you help me set up my renewal on a day other than Saturday, which most of my events are on?
I will be happy to pay a month in advance to hopefully avoid this in the future.

Thanks for anything you can do to help me provide a quality show and represent virtual dj in the best way possible.
Michael
Michael

geposted Sun 11 Aug 24 @ 4:53 pm
After looking at my account which is always on the tenth of the month, it rarely falls on the exact Saturday. But strangely twice in past three months. Try to figure that in the solution.
Could I possibly pay a year in advance?
Thanks for anything you can do.
Michael

geposted Sun 11 Aug 24 @ 5:03 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Did you open VirtualDJ with an internet connection before leaving?
That should refresh the cache for songs that are about to expire, and should already give you a few days overlap.

geposted Sun 11 Aug 24 @ 6:42 pm
I worked with the songs the night before, they were updated. The problem resulted after being set up at the wedding. The renewal happened around 8pm which expired my cache. I had no Internet to update. I was fully in the show reception by then and just growled each time I tried a song I've mixed for years. I would be glad to pay a year in advance if it would help.
Thanks for your suggestion.

geposted Mon 12 Aug 24 @ 3:49 am
I use one computer for main and have second computer as backup at weddings. I originally logged on with Main computer , then set up back up ... when I was asked to log on with Backup... it effected my Main computer and would only allow me to download 30 seconds on my Content Unlimited. It was very embarrassing when the song stopped 30 seconds in and was a special request. Please advise. thanks in advance. I'd really like to pay a year in advance to avoid cache expiring on wedding day again. Michael

geposted Wed 21 Aug 24 @ 2:35 am