Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Music video resizing
I have tried playing with the setting i can find, but i may be missing something.
When playing music videos i have them conmected and displaying on a 'second monitor'.
I have made a 'banner' that covers the full left and full bottom of the output window, but i would like to change the aspect of the music videos playing so the banner is covering the left/bottom of the video playing.

The 'banner' ive used is a PNG, for clear background, and is loaded via the logodisplay at 1.0 ratio (full screen)
The 'banner' is perfect size, for what i need, i cannot find (if there is) an option to adjust the ratio of the bottom left corner of the playing video to be aligned with the banner (im not sure what the dimensions are yet, but if I know where this setting is, i can play to get it right)

Thank you in advance 🤞🏻

geposted Thu 12 Sep 24 @ 7:26 pm
*ps

Even if there is a skin that i can change the sizing of to fit around this banner ive made.

All options/ideas welcome 🙏🏻

Attached a photo of what ive got (arrows to where i want to adjust the music video)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/W4ixkHQtSi6SL5TP9

geposted Thu 12 Sep 24 @ 7:31 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I could make a video skin to hold your graphics and host video in the clear space, but this is clearly commercial use and you don't appear to have a pro licence.

geposted Thu 12 Sep 24 @ 7:46 pm
True, i am seeing if this all works well with my business before i invest for the full licence.

But i am only experimenting with the ideas for now.

For making the skin, is that a paid add-on (or similar)?

geposted Thu 12 Sep 24 @ 8:10 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It will be one off custom video skinning job, probably a couple of hours of a skinners time. So something would be expected.
You could do it yourself with the skinning information available but it would take you a lot longer.

I made similar for somebody during 2020 lockdown, they sent me their graphics and I made it into a video skin
the frame is their thing and the smiley is a shader from vdj's video feed.

geposted Thu 12 Sep 24 @ 8:36 pm
you can try to use in Options Video the size being 0.10. up to 1 etc , might work

geposted Fri 13 Sep 24 @ 3:39 pm