Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: When is atomix 2.1 ready for demo download ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I know you are still working on the new version, can you explain me what are you doing at the moment ? what are the problems - please some inside-infomations... that´s very interessting for me!

geposted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 12:59 pm
i agree it would definitely be nice to know when 2.1 will be available for dl. I understand that by doing what they're doing they're gathering more and more interest for people wanting to dl and for future customers who will want to dl 2.1 but it would just be nice instead of them saying it will be out real soon (which they know was a fabrication) to just giving people a realistic release date. sure a few people might bitch and say get it out sooner but people would for the most part respect it. But it doesn't matter now becuz from the looks of things it will be coming out real soon.. but for future products a realistic date would be nice to know in advance. that's my 2 cents worth

geposted Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 1:58 am
2 weeks

geposted Mon 11 Mar 02 @ 9:12 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
They are making new things and solving every bug! They dont decide when will be ready! I think that they will inform that!
Bye,
Dj Coc "Argentina"

geposted Mon 11 Mar 02 @ 9:41 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Mon 11 Mar 02 @ 11:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)