Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What do you think about atomix V 2.1....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I just got my atomixmp3 v 2.1, I just want to know what do you guys think about it, is it better, did you think it would be better, did you think it was going to be worst than what it was? I just got it, and I haven't had the time to experience with it to much, but looks the same as 2.0. Just give a feedback on what you think.

geposted Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 8:30 pm
Try downloading one of the latest skins... and you'll see what has been added..

- Jim

geposted Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 8:47 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, you definately won't get the most out of it until you try some of the newer skins.
Here's also a bit of news. The improved audio now gives you 2 channels of FULL mono on the split output from one sound card. No more half a stereo signal. Try it, bet half of us will be selling our USB devices.

geposted Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 8:54 pm
When you try it out thoroghly, you will notice the difference .... it may appear to look the same ... but there is alot more than meets the eye.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you download other skins (pref. JN Classic, Silver, etc.) and change it from the default. The newer skins have MUCH more functionality (i.e EQ sliders, Loop buttons, etc ... ).

-- Dave --

geposted Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 9:02 pm
How do I get the new skins, I have tried it before, but never worked. I would appreciate the help so that I can see what you guys are talking about.
Thanks

...VOXDC...

geposted Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 9:08 pm
I noticed that the "smooth crossfader" changed a bit ... is that possible???

geposted Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 9:27 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
@ VOXCD, just unzip the bmp file and xml file that you have downloaded into the atomix skins directory.

DJ Homeboy

geposted Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 11:10 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Sorry VOXDC

geposted Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 11:10 pm
Thanks, I am going to try it, don't know wich one is the best but I'll figure it out

geposted Sat 23 Mar 02 @ 10:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)