Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mixvibes has just released their hardware controller .....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 7:21 am
manuelHome userMember since 2002
looks sweet as hell,wonder how much the pricetag is gonna be..

geposted Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 7:38 am
controller looks pretty sick (in a good way). i dl'ed the demo they have. i think it's pretty cool. i realized i suck at REAL beatmatching.. haha. i've been spoiled by atomix. they have the graph like atomix but you actually have to do manual beatmatching.. unless i'm missing some control. i think it's good to be exposed to other products out there. just makes atomix push even harder. so far i've tried pcdj, visual discomix, vtt, now mixvibes, obviously atomix, and various other progz found on kazaa and morpheus. so far i've only found a few that have caught my eye like atomix, vdm and mixvibes.

geposted Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 10:29 am
nateHome userMember since 2001
interesting.. looks cool.

I like the idea of using the bitstream pro midi box to control the EQ's... it'd be nice if atomixmp3 would start supporting midi... and then build a midi-based mixer -- crossfader, eq's, etc, just like a real mixer.. but all MIDI!!

-nate

geposted Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 8:12 pm
Having an external midi mixer would be WAY cool !!! That way I don't need to buy an external mixer ... and sound quality would be improved when recording (instead of using the line-in coming from my mixer).

geposted Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 10:20 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Yeah, digital mixer technology would be kick ass. I was hoping that the Atomix controller was going to be a mixer also.... but I guess I'll have to stick to my cheapo fade and cut mixer for the time being

geposted Thu 04 Apr 02 @ 10:01 am
When Atomix releases theirs I hope it is not designed by whoever did the default skin....

geposted Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 5:01 am
Lazy Dj's,

can any of you beat match? any of the pro DJ software products on the market, and pro djs that use them, HATE the idea of a one button beat match feature. Mainly, because any joe schmo bedroom Dj can use the one button function and mix (of course you need to know the legistics of where, when, and level, of the mix...my guess is most Atomix users do not...). The other players, PCDJ, bPM studio's, traktor, will assist you with great BPM extraction, but you still have to know when to drop the track in and which way to bend it if your off. Cue points and Looping are way more advanced in these aformentioned products....expecially PCDJ RED. You have 10 loop points per track! you can jump between these seemlessly....total ability to remix a track on the fly. And much more....

I just think some "dj's" are getting a little too lazy, or don't know how to beat match on their own.....

geposted Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 9:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)