Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Re:this is a stupid post

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
i am a dj and i use turntables,and yes i know to real beat match,but what the hell u talking about,a dj isnt about just beatmatching,for example if i get two records with unkown bpms it'll atleast will take me two min to count bpms on each and like 30 seconds to match them perfectly,or i could just do them in a hasty way just using my ears in about one min,dont you think that wastes alot of precious mixing time,i know atomix doesnt have a decent scratch and spinbacks all turntable feature etc,thats why am gonne intergrate it with my tt's something that does the beatmatching and two tt's i think that'll be a hell alot creative and people will love it,i agree with you on the point that anybody that has the money can start being a dj without experience but it is good for dj who already are real dj's.

thanks for wasting time reading this

NaDeR

geposted Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:16 pm
Exactly!

geposted Fri 07 Jun 02 @ 6:24 am
MakcHome userMember since 2002
Certainly, Atomix will not replace the present professional game alive DJ, but as it seems Atomix promotes training beginning DJ. Agree, that the lump sum at a rate of 500-600 $ is abrupt enough, Atomix replaces it for much lower price.

geposted Fri 07 Jun 02 @ 10:42 am
You couldn't be more right NaDer.. this won't stop tt-DJ's, it might help them...

..and I've seen/heard a pure PC DJ-booth in action.. they have tt's, CD's and hella lot of mixers and shit but all they use is PCDJ cause they're either too lazy or incompetent to use the CD's or TT's (1210's of course)...
and the funny thing is that when they do these PCDJ-all-nighters it goes silent for a few seconds without any particular reason (NO it's not artistic pauses) several times each night so even with a tool a fool can use they fail terribly :o)

Moral of the story: just having the tools and enuff if you are a complete tool yourself :o)

@manuel & anyone else that happen to pass by Sthlm, Sweden: you can see the morons in action pretty much every Saturday night at Patricia (aka "the Love Boat) :o)

geposted Fri 07 Jun 02 @ 1:11 pm
It just ain't right to look down on PC-DJ's. You mention guys who mess up with their PC's. well that isn't because they use a PC, it's just because they are a dumbass. For a guy like me that goes to the clubs to hear the music, if it sounds good, I don't give a damn what they are using.

geposted Fri 07 Jun 02 @ 5:13 pm
turntables... atomix... hmmm yeah i agree with everyone here.. i have used proper turntables and no,the pc will not replace them any time soon...

if that dj xcite bloke is so annoyed with this software.. then y has he taken the time to come and reel off that insane babble to the rest of us???

im sorry but for those of us who cant afford to splash out on real decks like to find something like atomix... a cost effective replacement!

hmm anyway, lets all jus keep the mixing up, the dj world alive, and the music kicking!!!

dj dawson ; )

geposted Fri 07 Jun 02 @ 8:05 pm
Hey guys, vinyl turntables will never be substitute because the dj`s art is the main reason in the live sets. Just like cd turntables ( pionner cdj-1000 / pro scrach -2 ), The Atomix software is trying to follow newest technologies from Pc`s. Atomix isn`t just for beginers. It`s simply one of the best dj`s software available in the market.
It`s so atractive to play more than 20.000 musics in the same system and with perfect dj art. I had never used any kind of " beat mach", or " bpm mach" functions from Atomix, because now i`m using an external mixer. I play at particular clubs and parties with a pretty good PC system with 180 Gig and and i won`t land thousands of heavy vinyl singles any more !

geposted Mon 10 Jun 02 @ 7:01 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)