Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The BIG Windows XP problem!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Ok guys I know this has been posted several times.......BUT Atomixmp3 2.1 always worked on my laptop and suddenly......it doesn't work anymore! splash screen comes up and that's it. Even the taskmanager won't see it! Why is this? And I'm not the only one experiencing this problem, some friends of mine suffer from the same problem. Maybe the team OR somebody else could get this clear on the forum so not everyone has to mail to the service? AAAH it is really gettin' me crazy! For the guys willing to help: I have a Toshiba Satelite 1800-400 Laptop, Intel Celeron 800 mhz, 256 RAM of which 8 MB shared video memory (Trident Cyberblade Ai1) ans an onboard soundcard (Ali Audio) and at the moment I run Windows XP Professional build 2600. And remeber, on this config the program used to run perfectly, and suddenly.... Hmm it is irritating me a lot, that's for sure. Please some help! Thanks in advance,

R

geposted Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 6:58 pm
do you experience this when using the demo?

greetz

geposted Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 7:18 pm
It's a newbie, so he hasn't got the full...
Nobody can help you. Write to: service@atomixmp3.com

geposted Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 8:08 pm
Strange... An illegal version of Atomixmp3 that doesn't work... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, o wait, i have the solution, buy it... No thanks for the help

geposted Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 10:07 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The only solution: service@atomixmp3.com

geposted Wed 12 Jun 02 @ 7:58 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
No its the full version and I DID NOT USE A CRACK (i use another account to update, because this account I can remember). Thanks for the help anywayz. Tshhhhhhhhhh. Great service @ Atomix....NOT.

geposted Wed 12 Jun 02 @ 11:19 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I'm ready to help you but only via service@atomixmp3.com

geposted Wed 12 Jun 02 @ 11:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)