Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ive got a 35:33 mix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ive got a 35:33 mix, consisting of cant get you out of my head,heaven,dirty vegas:fallen angel,better off alone,see right through to you,and dirty vegas:days go by and mah own mix,see if u can beat that!!

geposted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 11:51 pm
down load it at kazaa title: ultra trance mix.

geposted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 11:52 pm
hmm.. i dunno man. i looked for it on kazaa and it didn't show up. you might want to put it somewhere else so you won't have to be online for people to dl it.

phatty720
dave

geposted Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 2:40 am
LOL - Better Off Alone - OMG tell me thats not Alice Deejay -

geposted Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 7:17 pm
DaSOHome userMember since 2001
gimme an OMG for the whole list, I think this is a joke.

geposted Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 8:01 pm
yes i agree... the list is a tade lame and i was wondering myself if this was a joke. but, if it isn't.. i'm curious if he managed to do anything cool with it.

geposted Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 8:27 pm
Lol - well it is kind of lame considering all these songs are like years old ... - saying that some songs are still excellent from then - Professional Widow - and perhaps David Morales's remix of Young Hearts Run Free

geposted Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 4:07 pm
i've got a 72 minute mix.. beat that my friend. i made it like 4 months ago. i must say the list is a bit more recent. but noone dl's it anyways so i just give it to friends.

geposted Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 8:16 pm
ive got like 15 60 minutes mixes, 8 30+ minutesmixes...
so wha's the yup? :)

----------------------
www.ghettoblaster.tk

geposted Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 9:48 pm
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
OKAY PEOPLE, I DONT WANT TO BUST ANYONE'S BUBBLES, BUT WHO CARES HOW LONG YALLS MIXES ARE... JUST HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE MUSIC.... LOL.... DJ ONE PAK

geposted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 7:15 pm
dude, we don't care. it all started from the original post. it's lame.

geposted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 9:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)