Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Charts Info ? ?? ? ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

OK anybody got any idea what this strange option is for ???

geposted Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 6:37 pm
that sends info to atomix server on what songs your are playing... I think it's to do a top 100 but it's not done yet

geposted Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 9:02 pm
I think that everybody disable's that option :o)
although I'm also very interested in that top 100, love to see all your favorites in one big hit list

geposted Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 10:19 pm
there is no chart list but yes there was once one i used to look at it quite often but its no longer gonna be used dont know why!?!?!?!?!?!

geposted Sun 16 Jun 02 @ 12:29 am
sends info from ur pc to atomix server,do i dare say spyware
woops allready said it

geposted Sun 16 Jun 02 @ 1:12 am
@anon: do a full network-traffic analysis before you start accusing these fine lads of being spyware-makers..
Sending information about what you play on a voluntary basis is far from spyware.. I disabled that option and suddenly Atomix didn't cause a single alert in my firewall, if I enabled it again it just tried to post some data to their server.. didn't take the time to analyze those packages but I'm sure they're harmless: if it was spyware it wouldn't let itself be shut down for example.. it'd lie hidden and track every move you make.. like Gain which I'm sure some of you have encountered (online-ads company that helps keep A.G. alive and kicking)

geposted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 12:44 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
atomixmp3 is not a spyware and in any case we are able to say "THIS USER has play THIS song 2 times"
We are not collecting any personnal datas (except your favorites songs' titles!)

geposted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 11:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)