Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: eJay DJ Mixstation & Atomixmp3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys,
I'm from the UK and I knew nothing about mp3 mixers until I saw eJay's DJ Mixstation in a shop and saw it as my saviour to badly mixing cd's. Anyway, after a while I noticed the tiny writing at the bottom that said the technology was from Atomixmp3. So I went to the eJay site for an upgrade and they say there isnt one. So then I came to this site and see that there is an upgrade, except I can't have it as its the same program but under a different name! So the new skins that I downloaded don't work, they just crash the program. I see there has been a long standing debate on the matter here but I feel I've been robbed of my cash by eJay and want to know what exactly the differences are, why I can't get an upgrade here (I mean why let eJay copy your software if you deny the innocent buyers the option to upgrade - unlike a lot of your users I actually bought the damn software after all) and I'd like to know why you gave eJay the rights to the program in the first place as its caused this problem with people all over the UK from what I know. I don't have a serial number for an upgrade, but if I'd have seen this problem coming I would have simply purchased the atomixmp3 software directly from here! I feel cheated by both companies to be honest and am very disappointed.

geposted Tue 18 Jun 02 @ 3:49 am
Totally blame Ejay on that one ... they bought the technology from Atomixmp3 and implemented it, but they have no clue how to develope it ...
now i'm dreaming out loud ... but maybe
Atomixmp3 could make a special offer for the ejay mixstation users who want to upgrade to Atomixmp v2.1 ...
maybe an idea ...

anyway, if you buy Atomixmp3, you will not be disappointed, it's thé killer dj soft!

greetz

geposted Tue 18 Jun 02 @ 10:11 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't know if you can actually blame anyone. The way I see it, E-jay probably purchased the right to release a slightly sub par version of Atomix 2.0. If I remember right, it came out while 2.0 was still in Beta testing. Again, drawing just on my memory, it sold for about 1/3 the price of Atomix. I think that made it a pretty good deal for what you got. Amomix however, went ahead and continued improving their product. I don't see where someone who bought an inferior bargain basement product should be dissappointed that it's not as good as the real thing.
Atomix continues to be a real bargain at only $60.00. Believe me, if you have enjoyed using the E-jay product even a little bit, you'll LOVE the real thing. It's well worth the price of addmission. Spend the $60.00 (US funds) You will be very glad that you did.

Good Luck!
Rick

geposted Tue 18 Jun 02 @ 6:01 pm
the ejay proggy costs around 50 euro here.. if atomix is 60 euro, ..

geposted Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 11:06 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)