Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is there a way to pull only the vocals out of a song?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Is there a way to pull only the vocals out of a song or just cut the background music from a song?

geposted Thu 01 Aug 02 @ 3:38 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Not a 100% working method. Lots of university teams and porivate companys are already searching on it for years (ask in comp.dsp newsgroup) but as far as known there are no ways found yet.

Greetz, Ikke

geposted Thu 01 Aug 02 @ 4:06 pm
Not really, you could try adjusting the EQ's so that only the vocal range is left, but this normally makes the sound of the vocals duff.

You could try using a program such as sound forge and trying to clear the backgroung from it, but again it is very difficult.

Your best bet is to look on a P2P network for 'a capella', or 'acapella', as these are the recordings of just the voices from a song.

There is another but... it is very difficult to find a song that is worthy of having the acapella of, as not many are distributed.

This is a question i have seen asked time and time again, and generally get the same response wherever.

dj dawson uk ;)

geposted Thu 01 Aug 02 @ 4:08 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Thanks. I guess I have never seen it before in a question. In fact, I thought it was a weird request. Hummm, I better get on the ball. Thanks for the help, I will dig into deeper I guess.

geposted Thu 01 Aug 02 @ 6:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)