Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Winamp plug in ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Hi Guys

Cant figure out how to get the winamp plug confiqured, i have loaded the plug in into the correct folder, it shows the plug in screen but nothing in th box to select? how do i point in to my winamp plugins folder ?

Thanx

stu

geposted Sun 04 Aug 02 @ 7:43 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Here's what i am trying to do

Have Atomix running on my main mixing computer and output either via the network or line in to my laptop which will be running winamp and playback the output on the lapy to create
the visuals which will finally output to a projector !!!

Have any of the Teamers tried this set up in any of the formats ??

That way the laptop processor will handle the visuals leaving the mixing computer to do the important number crunching

Any ideas

STU

geposted Sun 04 Aug 02 @ 8:40 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you goto PLAY and then LOCATION in WinAmp, you can type in "linein://" and it will playback and sample whatever you have on your sound cards linein jack. You may need to goto your sound cards volume control panel and enable recording from the line in, especially with SB Live! cards.

I was thinking of doing the same thing myself. I use this multitap delay that is *WAY* better then any plugins available for Atomix, or any WinAmp plugins. But since I can't use it with Atomix, I need to run a 2nd computer just to use it. But at least your main computer wont have to handle the 2nd program. And not all plugins for WinAmp are bug free, so if you run it strictly on a 2nd computer, it will at least give you some peace of mind knowing that it wont crash your computer running Atomix in the middle of a show.

Grimm

geposted Sun 04 Aug 02 @ 9:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)