Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: A good Vocal stripper.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

It would be nice to be able to Strip the vocals and put them to a different composition, or just remove the vocals from a song all together. I tried the plug-in but found it not quite flexibla enough to enough to take the vocals out even to 80%.

geposted Sat 04 May 02 @ 8:05 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
It would be very difficult by what I have learned from Atomix to make a good vocal stripper. The program was not designed to do this. We have to thank Corpse for trying to give us that functionablility. Personally I have not found a program anywhere that does this to my satisfaction. I would love to hear some of the programs you have tried because I too need this ability.

DJ Homeboy

geposted Sat 04 May 02 @ 9:44 pm
I have tried a few, most of them being Karaoke software. One I did find that worked ok for stripping the vocals from the music (but really was no good the other way around!) was DART Karaoke Studio CDG. My intent upon installation was to use it to take good baselines and sounds and have more resources to work with. That part of the program sucked, but to remove the music and leave the "vocals only" wasn't too bad, it gets me that is wouldn't be the same both ways. Heres the link if you would like to try it, it's good for 30 days and then you have to Reg. What have you found out there?

http://www.dartpro.com

geposted Sun 05 May 02 @ 1:09 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)