Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: What about the opposite of a vocal remover?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

To be able to leave the vocals and take out the music - if any1 knows of anything like this please let me know cuz id like to make some acapellas!!!

geposted Sun 05 May 02 @ 2:45 am
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
man removing music or vocals are virtually impossible,even the plugin hardly ever works unless the vocals are one channel and the instruments on the other have luck trying to find a version of each song which is like that,if you'd like some acapellas i have a decent collection if you'd like email me @ princeofdarknnes@hotmail.com

NaDeR

geposted Mon 06 May 02 @ 2:56 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
You can also search on AG. There are a lot of acapellas there.

geposted Mon 06 May 02 @ 9:20 pm
AG?? Where and what is this??

V

geposted Mon 06 May 02 @ 10:44 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
audio galaxy

www.audiogalxy.com

NaDeR

geposted Mon 06 May 02 @ 11:34 pm
I should have figured... :) Unfortunately this is unauthorized software where I am currently located, and all though I could get and install it.. it would all be for naught, for they have thier ports blocked as well, like every other P2P software. I am sure there is some where else I can find a few good acepelle's from.

Thanx anyhow.

geposted Tue 07 May 02 @ 12:00 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Where are you from that you can't use p2p ?

DJ Homeboy

geposted Tue 07 May 02 @ 1:31 am
I am working for Uncle Sam here in Bosnia as a contractor (aka I.T. Mercenary). So all my access is through a .mil network hence the blockage.

geposted Tue 07 May 02 @ 9:51 am
www.dancemp3s.tk and ask chris or someone for what ever accapella your after. tell him dOm sent ya. alternatively, try www.scousemp3s.co.uk

you'll need to join the forums on both sites to put in your request.
hope this helps!

geposted Tue 21 May 02 @ 4:02 am
ty d O m ('_;)

geposted Fri 24 May 02 @ 7:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)