Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: a way to move the pitch slider in smaller increments

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I want to use my Atomixmp3 along with turntables. When I mix from vinyl to mp3, I need to be able to beatmatch manually. The only problem is that I have a hard time trying to fine tune the pitch with a mouse. Is there any way to have a keyboard shortcut to nudge the pitch up or down in very small increments? If so please incorporate that into the next release.

geposted Sun 25 Aug 02 @ 6:27 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Please check in the shortcut section of the options menu under shortcuts, you will find all that is needed to do all the tasks you require.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

geposted Sun 25 Aug 02 @ 11:07 am
Either use the shortcut-solution mentioned above or find a skin with really long pitchslider (longer = more pixels = better control/higher definition)..

I know there aren't that many around and sadly I haven't been working on my own skin which has just that in over 2 months, I've just been to busy to fool around with skins :P

geposted Mon 26 Aug 02 @ 8:58 am
I looked in the shortcut section and all the pitch page up or down functions have a key represented as "NUM". What is that? I don't understand.

geposted Thu 29 Aug 02 @ 5:35 pm
Probably num lock it is found in the top left hand corner of the number pad

sPEX

geposted Fri 30 Aug 02 @ 2:02 pm
Nooo.. that NUM stands for Numeric keypad which means + and - on the numeric(/rightmost) part of your keyboard control the pitch and holding shift while pressing the same buttons finetune the pitch..

geposted Fri 30 Aug 02 @ 6:10 pm
I Tried pressing shift and + or- and it does not work. Hmmmmm

geposted Fri 06 Sep 02 @ 6:20 am
I cannot figure it out.......please help

geposted Sun 08 Sep 02 @ 6:03 am
Are you using the numeric + and - ?
It doesn't work with the ones in the over by U , I and O, it has to be the ones by the numeric keypad and to hear a more obvious result press them without holding Shift to get a bigger change in pitch.

geposted Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 1:34 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)