Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Directx Plug-in support!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

After looking for some plug-ins for Cool edit pro... I found some really cool real-time effects that would be great to have during mixing.

I don't know if it's even possible or if atomixmp3 is too "early" in its development, but it would be great if atomixmp3 could operate as a host-application for directx plug-ins.

DJ Corpse has done a wonderful job creating new effects and he deserves loads of credit for his work. But I must confess that I never use the effects provided in the add-ons section or the ones that follow atomixmp3. (Well... Only when I'm drunk) I would like to have more control over the effects... and I'm also not particularly crazy about some of the effects going in cycles.

What do you say guys? Atomixmp3 -> Host-application for Directx plug-ins (or for whatever else is out there)?
Possible?
Feasable?
Desirable?

- Jim Nordic

geposted Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 3:30 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I actually requested this some months ago. Dunno if it'll happen, but I would definetly like to see it happen. I have plenty of DX effects myself that I use with Cool Edit, not to mention that I would finally be able to use the DirectX version of the OhmBoyz echo. That echo is just SO sweet and SO configurable!

Grimm

geposted Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 11:30 am

geposted Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 5:08 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I also asked for the support of the dsp plugins that winamp use but I guess there is a latency issue so that keeps the dream from becoming a reality.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 7:46 pm
If atomixmp3 could have a filter like the one in NI Traktor DJMixer (w/shortcuts),
Time-info for all 5 cues in the skin engine, gain-shortcuts, and Local BPM-sync-shortcut,
I would never ask for anything ever again. :) I'd be one happy camper.

So what's new at Atomix productions? Any new news?

- Jim Nordic

geposted Fri 11 Oct 02 @ 3:05 am
Great ideas ppl.. I'd love to see DX-plugins work under Atomix'.. but as you mentioned there is a latency-problem that I think will keep the teamers from even looking into this matter.. *sob sob...*

geposted Tue 15 Oct 02 @ 12:42 pm
Tjæna Tommy2Tall

How long are you going to stay a demo user? And how's that skin coming along?

- Jim Nordic

geposted Mon 11 Nov 02 @ 11:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)