Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I can not preview the track before mixing, some help pls.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi i have SB live mp3+
and it's 3d, still having problems with connecting my headphone, can anybody help me with configuration?
I tried to connect it myself i am having the same sound from both headphone and speakers, i can not listen to the track separetely.
Thanks

geposted Fri 02 Feb 01 @ 1:00 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Try to read the old messages because we have already answered!

Configure atomixmp3 by the option pannel -- SOund config:
select a 3d card and speakers + headphones images.

Then plug the speakers to the main output and the headphones to the rear output.

geposted Fri 02 Feb 01 @ 4:33 pm
and just as an ammendum to that. The crack that they have floating around the net.. does not.. work. It screws up the settings. So, the only way to get that working is by forking over the measley 60 bucks that these guys ask for. Check out some other DJ programs.. they are more expensive.. and they suck.. so just fork over the money.

geposted Fri 02 Feb 01 @ 9:12 pm
It could also be the other way around. Try putting the headphones in the first output and speakers in the second output and make sure that the speakers/headphones option is selected in the atomixmp3 options. I had to do it this way with my SB mp3 live. You can also leave it like this when your not using atomixmp3 because both first and second outputs put out the same sound outside of the program.

geposted Fri 02 Feb 01 @ 10:33 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Actually, if you use any other programs that take advantage of multiple speakers (DirectX games for instance), it would kinda screw up the way the audio is meant to be heard.
Personally, I would prefer it if the front speaker output was the main, and the rear speaker output was the headphones, especially since my rear speakers have a headphone jack and my front mains are the real workhorses. ;)
Maybe in a future release we can choose which speaker output does what? (Hopeing with fingers crossed. :)

geposted Sat 03 Feb 01 @ 11:40 am
Grimm has a good point. Lately I havent been using anything involving all four speakers though....there could be an option Im not aware of but that matter is probably related to the software that came with the soundcard.

geposted Sat 03 Feb 01 @ 7:34 pm
thank you guys for a help it helped me a lot
now i have my headphones working well
Just have one question, can i chenge the output of my headphone from rear to front, cause the sound of the cd from cd rom is coming from headphones and winam is playing through both outputs, as well as atomixmp3, it's not a big deal, but i was wandering if it was possible to chose the source of output to headphones.thanks

geposted Wed 07 Feb 01 @ 6:13 pm
tengo tu mismo problema pero no me entero de anda.
I havve your problem. I'm going to probe it with the program of the sblive surround mixer. but if anyone can helpp meeeeeee!! SOS

geposted Sun 18 Feb 01 @ 3:58 pm
The cracks may not work, but you can find a full version of atomix on the web with a little perserverance and luck. Crossfire's is still about as well...somewhere.

geposted Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 11:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)