Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Don't want to crack the demo but. . . . . . . . . . . .

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm currentley using the demo version, and love it. I've got a SB 1024 and would like to try the 2 output, Speaker / Phones option before I buy the full version. I mean would you buy a car which worked apart from the engine "sorry sir you can only see it with the engine when you buy"

If I bought it from a local shop I could test it there or take it back if I wasn't satisfied. But experance has shown me that getting your money back from internet companies is more trouble then it's worth.

How the 3D card speakers / monitors option performs is central to me buying the full version. With all this in mind I can see why some ppl would want to crack the software, to test everything before buying.

£38 is not a lot, but I like to see the whole package before I buy.

And to anyone that flames me, would you buy a car without driving it first? what if you dont like the seat shape? what if the steering's heavy? what if it only does 10 miles to the gallon?

Paul

geposted Wed 25 Jul 01 @ 4:55 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We desactivated this feature in the demo to avoid piracy but we think that you don't need it to test Atomix and to have an opinion about this software.

I'm sorry you can't have the full version to test it, but be sure it works great with the SB Live 1024 (it's my own configuration). As you say, "£38 is not a lot" so if you like our software, buy it, I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

I'm sure you'll understand why we can't let you use the full version illegaly, even to test it.

When you try a new car, the vendor doesn't allow you to drive without him on the motorway... :))

- Dams -

geposted Wed 25 Jul 01 @ 5:05 pm
Fair comment, I don't expect you to make the full version avalable on trust. But have you looked onto a timed demo, which dies after a 5 day limit, OK people could just keep downloading it but there are ways around this.

Anyway cheers, for the fast reply, I'll continue to use the demo for the time being.

Paul

geposted Fri 27 Jul 01 @ 11:42 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The problem with the time limit is it's too easy to crack, so that's why we desactivated some features in the demo.

- Dams -

geposted Fri 27 Jul 01 @ 11:55 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
You hear the track in the headphones, on the green deck.
The crossfader controls the speaker output.

It works.

You don't need to try it to know.

geposted Fri 27 Jul 01 @ 12:39 pm
I'd just like to point out something that everyone else has neglected. You can try every single crack available - and there are lots - but not one will allow you to use any of the advanced sound configurations.

The monitoring will not work, the 3d sound card will not work, and the cracks usually bugger up other functions in Atomix.

I'd like to test before I buy, but I cannot and so I am not buying. Simple.

geposted Sat 28 Jul 01 @ 5:27 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
you are unlucky.

geposted Sun 29 Jul 01 @ 9:25 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well, some things you have to take on faith. I bought it. It works great! One thing I would recommend is that you uninstall the demo prior to installing the full version. I've had it out on 5 gigs now. All flawless. Perfect sound configuration, no skipping, no pauses. Buy the damn thing, it's only 60 bucks!

Cheers,
Rick

geposted Mon 30 Jul 01 @ 6:32 pm
Hello, before nothing excuse me for my English, good evil, my problem consists in that I have the demo version of the (impressive) program, and I have two sounds cards, SB16, and SB128, both work correctly with other programs of mixings, but with the Atomix I do not achieve that every card corresponds to a track, or it sounds quite for a card or for other one, but they do not sound each one for his well then, it is this a limitation of the demo or is that something is failing???

geposted Sun 05 Aug 01 @ 7:58 pm
UHmmMmMmm last few times I've testdrove a car, it's been just me. sooo....

-nt

geposted Thu 30 Aug 01 @ 5:30 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)