Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Shoutcasting The Full Output /or/ The Wave Output of Atomix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I need to shoutcast the full output of Atomix (i.e. The mixing... not just single decks). Is there any way of doing it. Any possible solutions ?

geposted Thu 02 Aug 01 @ 10:53 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
This feature will be available soon.

- Dams -

geposted Thu 02 Aug 01 @ 2:50 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
you can do it using for example www.live365.com

and recording your line in input

geposted Thu 02 Aug 01 @ 3:04 pm
Ok Dams... it will be great when this feature comes out as i really really need to use it. I doubt this will be happening soon though.

/so/

my idea was to broadcast your full wave output. Someone suggested live365... line input???..... but i dont think u get it. I just need to broadcast what atomix is playing. I even tried line in by loopin speaker cables back around to line in and that fucked up... so the only way is to get something WHICH WILL BROADCAST WAVE !!!! for now.

Sorry guys it's just i really need a solution now and i would like to broadcast on ma radio station if u know what i mean. I have 2 positions and no way to b/c my live mixes (thru atomix)

thx alot

Respect...
DjTS

geposted Fri 10 Aug 01 @ 4:55 pm
ANYONE ALLIIIIIIIIIVE IN HERE ?!?!?!?!?!?!

geposted Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 2:33 pm
Look is there some way i can like loop cables and stuff to put back into winamp linerec:// to shoutcast ?. or maybe use something like "Creative Recorder" to record the "What you Hear" or "Wave" channels into winamp or something?
im gonna cry if i cant get this working

geposted Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 2:34 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)