Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Lead out time

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm experimenting with Atomix to decide if I want to purchase it, but I'm having significant troubles mixing songs from the playlist automatically. The fade time works properly... setting it to "short" mixes them in about 5 seconds, 30 seconds works etc.

However, the songs mix when the song currently playing has between 45 and 60 seconds left. In the information screen, the 2nd entry, "Left: xx:xx:x" shows that the songs automix well before the song nears its end.

This is a problem, as many songs have lyrics and instrumentals in the last minute that shouldn't be automatically cut out. Songs don't typically fade out for the last 50 seconds. Is there an option to specify when to begin the playlist automix? Ten seconds before the end of the current song is ideal. Thanks!

geposted Fri 10 Aug 01 @ 3:18 am
There is no such option yet.

geposted Fri 10 Aug 01 @ 10:26 am
Yes, I am also having a problem with the automix cutting off the last minute of the song. That seems to be a MAJOR bug. How is it that no patch has been released for that? Does not give me enough confidence in purchasing the product until this bug is fixed.
Please fix this error and I will certainly purchase the program.

geposted Fri 10 Aug 01 @ 2:25 pm
It is not a bug. It is supposed to help the automix function to match the beats. I don't know if it will be different in the future version.

geposted Fri 10 Aug 01 @ 3:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)