Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: need help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i cant get my real audio mp3 files to load up on atomix.need step by step instructions from the start.first time user.

geposted Sat 18 Aug 01 @ 6:52 pm
If you know the directory then goto the bottom left corner of the screen and click the icon that says desktop. then click the + signs to get to the directory U want. If u don't know the directory then just click the search icon and Atomixmp3 will find any mp3 files on your puter. The search button is also in the lower left hand corner. When U finally get your mp3 files to display.....click and drag them into the deck (Left or right) and whalla your ready to mix sum beats.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 01 @ 2:11 pm
"i cant get my real audio mp3 files to load up"

What could be the problem here? Well REAL AUDIO files, and MP3 files are not the same thing are they? If I get it straight, atomixmp3 is for, ahem, mp3's. Only (Actually I just went and loaded a .wav file and it worked, but anywayz....) . If you can see your file extensions, the two or three letters after the . like .txt or .mp3, you can figure out if you actually have mp3 files or something else ending in .ra or .rm

Good luck with it,
- @lex -

geposted Sun 19 Aug 01 @ 7:35 pm
DUH! Heelllooo, my naaaame issss Miiiiiikkkkkey, i'm a retaaaaaaard.

geposted Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 5:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)