Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: how do I apply the new skins?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I know this may sound like a stupid question, or it may have been asked many times before, but I was wondering - if possible - how to apply the new skins. I looked in the folder of each new skin, and there is just a picture, and a sort-of manual document. I looked in the options; skin... section of my atomixmp3 program, but still just the denon and default are available. Thanks for the reply in advance.
laaaaaterz
MC Wildstyle

geposted Wed 05 Sep 01 @ 8:45 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
When you download a new skin, put the .bmp and the .ini files in the Atomixmp3 folder. Then it should be available in the software.

- Dams -

geposted Wed 05 Sep 01 @ 8:48 pm
thanks Dams DJ for the reply. I put the bmp file and the ini (the ini is the document with all the commands right?) in the atomix folder, but still doesn't work. Am I doing anything wrong? I downloaded the file from the site, unzipped it, but the two files in the unzipped folder into the atomixmp3 folder. Thanks
MC Wildstyle

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:51 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Be sure you don't have a subfolder for your skin ! The unzipped files *must* be in the Atomixmp3 root folder and not in a nother one.

So after that the name of the skin should appear in the Atomixmp3 control panel (Change skin...).

- Dams -

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:56 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
..and don´t forget to restart AtomixMP3 after you copied them!!

mama

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 9:11 am
Thanks a lot for your support, patience, and kindess.
laaaterz
MC Wildstyle

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:58 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is it working now??

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 10:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)