Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New skin-feature!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

To all skinners....

In v2.2, there is a new skin-feature. TIME-INFORMATION for all 5 cue-points (not just first cue-point).

To make use of this new feature, you treat it like any other textzone-element and you format it like this...(or something like it):

Example:
Format="%cue %cue0 %cue1 %cue2 %cue3"

%cue will write time-info for Cue (Cue 1 as before).
%cue0 => Cue 2
%cue1 => Cue 3 and so on...
%cue3 => Cue 5
(So %cue2 will not show the cue-info for cue-pos 2, but pos 4. )

You may download my updated version of Silver-skin 2.2 Pro [Beta], to see how it works. Keep in mind that you have to set the different cue-points for them to be shown in the middle-window.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

- Jim

geposted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 6:07 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is there a new feature for resetting gain too? I've been waiting for that.

geposted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 11:31 pm
For reset it : dble click or click right on gain button (if this feature is activate in xml code)

geposted Wed 25 Dec 02 @ 12:05 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What's the code to activate it?

geposted Wed 25 Dec 02 @ 1:07 am
Jim,

I've just downloaded this skin but I've got a pb : the five cue points indicate the same information. Why, I don't understand ? Thanks

geposted Wed 25 Dec 02 @ 4:36 pm
Have you tried setting the cue-points at different locations in the song?

- Jim

geposted Wed 25 Dec 02 @ 4:41 pm
I just downloaded the skin... It seems they have only updated the text... but not the actual zip-file.

- Jim

If you don't want to wait... just replace
Format="%cue\n%cue\n%cue\n%cue\n%cue"
with this;
Format="%cue\n%cue0\n%cue1\n%cue2\n%cue3"
in the xml-file.

geposted Wed 25 Dec 02 @ 4:56 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Jim there was an error when we updated the web site and your update has been deleted by mistake. Could you submit it again and post a message here when it's ready ? I'll validate it asap.

geposted Wed 25 Dec 02 @ 5:57 pm
Thanks Jim and Dams :)

geposted Thu 26 Dec 02 @ 7:15 pm
Okay! I just resubmitted the Silver Pro-skin... Sorry for being so slow... I had to go to Paris over the new-Years celebration.
I see that many have allready made use of the new cueinfo-feature. The Greece skin looks great...!!!

Happy New Year everybody!!!

-Jim

(Loved Paris! Could easily live in that city. The french driving and parking is another matter. LOL! And the prices for alcohol.. Man!! I thought Norway was steep, but some of the places along Avenue Des Champs - Elysees were of the chart... 23Euro for a beer and a glas of white wine.... need I say more. Apart from that me and my girlfriend had a terrific time... )

geposted Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 11:33 pm
Jim: good work! I know where the idea came from.. the man, the myth, the concept! :)

Btw... is the reference-sheet updated? What's new about the 2.2 skinengine?
I am still short on time but I can almost hear my skinproject-files screaming for my attention every evening :)

geposted Mon 10 Feb 03 @ 2:27 pm
mar117Home userMember since 2010
What's the code to activate it?

ahem
can u give me the website to download vdj skins?

geposted Thu 25 Feb 10 @ 1:04 am
Buy a licence, that unlocks downloads of skins. Why open a seven year old thread?. Mods please lock this one.

geposted Thu 25 Feb 10 @ 1:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)