Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How bout we add a for sale forum

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

well i had that extra usb soundcard that i needed to sale and it was something that was obviously of intrest to atomix users, so how bout we add a forum for people that got some hardware they want to sell, stuff like headphones, dj mixers, usb soundcards etc. Not like a dealer listing but a place for atomix users to get rid of old gear when they upgrade to a new mixer etc

just a thought

geposted Wed 12 Feb 03 @ 8:03 pm
I feel that a place like that would be PERFECT !!!

I am seriously into cell phones ... and the forum I frequently post at has a buy/sell/trade forum which is quite good !! (www.howardforums.com).

Although It may not seem like a viable idea as most users are international.

geposted Wed 12 Feb 03 @ 10:37 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
It would be interesting... but is it really the place for such a forum ?...

geposted Wed 12 Feb 03 @ 10:48 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
If the sale of items were all legal and were not softwares, only hardware items, I would have to agree..... But legal technicalities may put a stop to it. Maybe another thing I can add to djhomeboy.com I am currently considering offering the ability to upload mix's users have created to the site, maybe a for sale forum could be implemented. What do you guys think ? Gonna need volunteers for mods :)

geposted Thu 13 Feb 03 @ 2:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)