Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone know name of this song?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I was watching a movie the other day "I-Spy" the comedy with Eddie Murphy and there was a song that i heard, it was'nt "Roc Tha Party" it sound like it was "N.O.R.E" with a "Neptune" beat, the song was real grimey, they play a lil' piece of it in the movie and i looked if there was a soundtrack but no...if anyone knows the name can u tell me...

geposted Tue 26 Aug 03 @ 6:38 am
Hey D.J. Tone....can`t help you out on that....i see you are comming round here a lot...i was wondering when you were going to get the full version and not be a demo-type guy any more :-)) ...oh.....about your question...just thought of something...do a search for the sound track and get the names of the songs....

[moderated by phenryll : please, don't talk about peer-to-peer here. Thx]

geposted Tue 26 Aug 03 @ 11:32 am
I found out the name of the song its called "Full Mode" by N.O.R.E. feat. The Neptunes, I just bought the single, Its a grimey song, kinda of song u want playing when ur beating some1's a$$...LOL

Thankx though anyway for that info. raw-bear i aint that much of a computer person so thats why i havent purchased Atomix and i don't download music because i think its not right.

geposted Sat 30 Aug 03 @ 2:24 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)