Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Electro voise making program?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Anybody know program to make electro style voise when you write in text? Like windows has one. Or just some kind of plugin for program for editing music that you open recorded voise and edit it??

thanks

Dj Nikki

geposted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 8:57 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Search the web with the word "vocoder" ;)

geposted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 10:10 pm
I think that FL Studio has one.

MS

geposted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 12:04 am
Thank you guys ;)

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 10:25 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I maybe wrong but i thought a vocoder was to transform an existing voice. What xeon seems to want is a program that talks the words you write in. Can a vocoder do that?

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 12:23 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You could use the windows one, and record that in the program: Cool Edit, and then edit it as you'd like it.., their are other programs that can speak what you type in, but I myself was looking for one, but I sadly forget the anme of the program :(..

But cool edit for editing ;).

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 1:06 pm
Would anybody know where to get another voice for the microsoft default voice. i don't find sam's voice very sexy for jingles!

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 1:18 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i know there is a voice of girl (Mary) too and another voice of man (Mike) but i don't know where

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 1:51 pm
ok thanks. i'll look for them.

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 1:55 pm
I use FL Studio and it does have a plug in that will allow you to type the word and comes out with the speech. you can select different voices and also tweak it even more. I use it in my intro jingle on the radio. From there you can use it with the vocoder in FL Studio v 5+.

There is another software that I use called AV voice changer. It's pretty kool and has a lot of voice ranges and effects you can apply but you have to do the speaking.

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 4:15 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJ Manixx, perhaps you could get creative with such a tool and upload some to the sample section of the site?.., i'd love to listen to what you can do :).

That's what we need in the samples section most, good creative spoken words, with or without effects to enhance communication between the DJ and the audience, without the need to demonstrate your mic skills!.

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 4:25 pm
Wow! you are great! :) Thanks Jeremie and all of you. I'll try to find voise for windows. I don't really want to speak and then edit it, but if there are no other ways, i will do that ;)

Dj Nikki

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 5:30 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lej78480, you're right, i didn't read at all ... Sorry for missinformation.

You might wanna try this software: http://www.readplease.com/
It's more of trying to reproduce real human voice, but it's still far from that.
You can than even vocode it to get something more 'electric' ;)

erXon

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 5:33 pm
Manixx,
You are the Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that Fruity Loops program rocks. I tried it, and within five minutes I created a Robotic Voice and a Drunk Voice with the words "Virtual Dj Is Only For the Cool People" using Speech Synth in Fruity Loops. I even posted it on the samples page for other users to have for their mixes. This is sick!!!!! Mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Tropicana Sessions Crew Rules!!!!!!!!!!
VDJ Batibiri

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 6:05 pm
ooh, i no one, utype min text, and it says it for u, and u can download hundreds of different voices, its called TextAloud MP3, i think u have to buy it offline, just google. it

geposted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 7:48 pm
thank you =) will try this one.

geposted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 8:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)