Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Broadcasting/Microphone Help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djrdubzHome userMember since 2005
Good forum mods and experts I becken you for your expertise.

I got vdj 3 and hercules console and I am able to broadcast via shoutcast. I use mp3 encoding and that works great. I can connect and listen to the stream fine and great. I figured out that I need to set up hercules as "DJ Mode" and then when I want to use the mic I connect to the front of the console I push in the mic level button. The "on air" lights up and I can hear myself through headphones and speakers but when I listen via the stream that I am broadcasting I do not hear the talk over I am doing.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks,

Dubz

geposted Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 6:01 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
My first suggestion is that you enter your serial number into your profile, once we've established your a legal owner of the software you are then in a position to recieve support and advice regarding this software.

We can't support people who own ilegal versions for obvious reasons, aswell as the fact that most cracks are full of bugs.

Thanks.

geposted Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 9:10 pm
fok29Home userMember since 2005
i too have the same problem, i dont have my serial number as im using the version that comes free with hercules dj console. ive tried registering many times but it wont register me.

geposted Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 5:53 pm
ThaManHome userMember since 2005
I have the same problem and am registered...
Anyway i push TALKOVER and i hear the -9dB, but in my recording i can't hear the -9dB... it is just all equal.. Please let me now what i can do because i have a radio presentation in a bit...

ps: i also hate the PRO en HOME user actions here, i bought the stuff, so why are they more then me ?

geposted Tue 31 Jan 06 @ 11:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)