Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJ Console- Using drum machine through "Line In" and confused

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I can't figure out how to record a beat i have set up. I have all the wires set up and everything but it doesnt seem to recognize it or something....please help

geposted Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 2:49 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I believe the option isn't available in the demo version. If it is you could record only at a press of a button. You have to configure your type of recording in the REC option, "record a file"->"Config". That's it.

geposted Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 2:59 am
Actually even using another type of program for some reason the inputs on the Hercules DJ Console do not seem to work at all. I messed with the settings on both normal and DJ mode.

The HDJC will accept a microphone input, but the line input on the front and the port 5 & 6 on the back 1/8" connector and RCA do not accept any audio input.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to pipe sound into the Hercules DJ console for recording on the computer?

geposted Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 3:29 pm
Just set the input in the "alienhead" application and in the windows mixer check the input too
to enable recording.

port 5&6 on the back are OUTPUTS !!!

if you play some 5.1 movie you should hear something there :-)

geposted Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 4:53 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
The mic input works even with the demo. You can use a 'direct box' to use the mic jack for a line level input.

geposted Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 5:15 pm
Even when I am not using VDJ line inputs on the front do not work.... Aslo in the DJ mode it shows 5 & 6 as auxiliary inputs

geposted Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 5:42 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Be aware that the mic volume knob on the front of the console also toggles the input on/off by pushing it in.

geposted Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 9:10 pm
Yup on or off the 2 RCS inputs on the front panel do not work. I tried every possable configutation, then I added another soundcard so I can record things again.

geposted Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 9:39 pm
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Line in doesn't work in playback mode. U can record with audio programs but without listen what u are recording. U need to select Line in in the djconsole mixer and start to recording from hercules with ur audio programs, but i repeat: U won't be able to listen while recording. It works different to the mic input. If u have another soundcard u can record and listen at the same time. U need only a cable: 3,5 minijack male connector to RCA L & R Female

geposted Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 10:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)