Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Won't Open

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have all the upgrades for VDJ. The problem that I'm having now is that once I close the program and I try to open it for the socond time, it won't open. It acts like it's going to open and instead it drops down to the task bar like it's open but nothing comes on the screen. I have to re-install the program in order to open it again. Once I close it and try to re-open it, the same thing happens again. What's going on? What's the solution to this problem? Thanks.

geposted Sun 16 Oct 05 @ 2:30 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Are you using the default skin?

geposted Sun 16 Oct 05 @ 3:10 am
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Try closing your anit-virus programs that are in the background.

geposted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 2:49 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It's a problem of skins: you use a skin which isn't compatible with your screen and so vdj can't show the skins

geposted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 9:35 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Open my computer/programfiles/virtualdj/skins and delete anything that isn't 1024X768 except the default skin, I trust your system supports 1024X768.
This will force the program back to the default skin.
Make sure your skins are all 3.1 compatable and of the right resolution, start from scratch if you aren't sure.

geposted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 9:48 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
A tip to show back the skin: rigth click with the mouse on the VDJ instance in the task bar (same line as the windows "start") open and select "move" and try to move the skin

geposted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 12:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)